Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- SQ. Feet2,205
- MLS® #9922321
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,205
- Year Built1922
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan, Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingDetached, Door-Multi, 2 Reserved
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered, Sidewalk, Awning, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access, Corner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1115 W 22 1/2 St
- RegionAustin - Central
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Track Lighting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Washer, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Properties for Sale Similar to 1115 W 22 1/2 St, Austin, TX
507 E 42nd St
Many Possibilities/opportunities In This Almost 100 Yr Old Central Austin Home. Craftsman Style , Detached 2 Story Alley Access Garage, Potential For Garage Apartment. Ideal Place Subdivision In The Historic Hyde Park Area Of Central Austin. Exten...
3107 Wheeler St
Rare Opportunity Located In The Historic Aldridge Place. This 3 Bed/3 Bath Is Full Of Old-world Charm And Endless Possibilities For Updating!! Hardwood Floors And Built In Fireplace Are The Perfect Inspiration For Your Very Own Episode Of Fixer Up...
4206 Sinclair Ave
In The Heart Of The Rosedale Neighborhood On An Enchanting Tree-lined Street Sits This Artfully Transformed 1937 Austin-inspired Craftsman-style Home. Located Within Walking Distance Of Ramsey Park, Shoal Creek, Many Cafes & Bakeries, Grocers, Ret...
Property Listed by: Chestnut Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 24th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.