Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- SQ. Feet1,976
- MLS® #9570821
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,976
- Year Built1971
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesSee Agent
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport
- ViewGreenbelt, Creek/Stream, Panoramic, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Balcony-Private
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Wooded, Stream On Lot
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Stone Veneer
- Address605 The High Rd
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionWestlake Highlands
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Cathedral
- AppliancesRange-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictEanes ISD
- MiddleHill Country
Properties for Sale Similar to 605 The High Rd, Austin, TX
804 Yaupon Valley Rd
West Lake Hills, TX
Enjoy This Home Located On Peaceful Wooded Lot Overlooking Little Bee Creek. Tons Of Privacy In Rolling Westlake Hills But Only Minutes From Downtown. Remodel Or Build Your New Modern Design On One Acre Lot. Existing Home Offers One Bedroom On Mai...
Property Listed by: Little City Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 20th, 2019 at 11:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.