Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- SQ. Feet2,104
14504 Broken Bow Trl, Austin
- MLS® #6486987
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,104
- Year Built2006
- StyleEntry Steps
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Lake Privileges, Park, Picnic Area, Pool-Community, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), BBQ Pit/Grill, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Garage, 1 Reserved, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Panoramic, Greenbelt
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Porch-Open, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Sloped
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address14504 Broken Bow Trl
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionApache Shores Sec 03 Amd
- Zip Code78734
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound, Fire Alarm System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Washer, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryLake Travis
- MiddleHudson Bend
- HighLake Travis
Properties for Sale Similar to 14504 Broken Bow Trl, Austin, TX
3313 Oxsheer Dr
Nestled In Desired Steiner Ranch, This Beautiful Home Offers Space For Entertaining & Relaxing. Retreat To The Master Where French Doors Lead To A Courtyard, The Perfect Spot To Savor A Favorite Beverage. Enjoy Company In The Downstairs Living Are...
2811 Long Bow Trl
Ideally Perched In The Hills Of Lake Travis, This 2-story Home Stuns W/ Soaring Ceilings & Incredible Casita! Lounge On The Welcoming Front Porch Or Screened Back Patio Among The Shady Trees & Birds! Main Home Boasts Tons Of Natural Lighting & Ope...
13912 Hummingbird Ln
Lake Austin Home In Hidden Valley-a True Gem Just Mins From Fm 620. Canopy-lined Trees Along Street, Private Membership To Neighborhood Boat Ramp & Park. Relax In This Charming Craftsman W/chef's Kitchen - Viking Range, Quartz Countertops, Custom ...
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 23rd, 2019 at 2:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.