Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- SQ. Feet1,429
- MLS® #4095650
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,429
- Year Built2006
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity on Property, Natural Gas Not Available, Phone Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle, Pitched
- Construction3 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address7636 Cayenne Ln
- RegionAustin - Southeast
- SubdivisionRiverside Meadows Sec 02
- Zip Code78741
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Coffered, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDel Valle ISD
- HighDel Valle
Properties for Sale Similar to 7636 Cayenne Ln, Austin, TX
5204 Summer Dr
3 Bedroom 2 Bath Garden Home In 78741! 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Single Story Home. Established Neighborhood With Community Pool And Playground. Walking Distance To Riverside Golf Course. Beautiful Laminate Wood Flooring. Kitchen Open Family Room~fi...
6312 Monsanto Dr
3/1 In The Up And Coming East Riverside Area Under 300k! Recently Remodeled Cottage With Tile Floor Through Out, Chair Rail Detail In The Living And Dining Room, Stainless Steel Appliances, And Privacy Fence. Small Storage Shed In The Backyard. Sp...
2001 Faro Dr #15
Light, Bright And Airy Detached Condo Located Only Minutes To Downtown, Lady Bird Lake, Hiking And Bike Trails, Restaurants, Entertainment And So Much More! This Home Is Owned By A Landscape Architect And It Shows! The Landscaping Is Low Maintenan...
Property Listed by: Congress Realty, Inc.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 19th, 2019 at 12:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.