Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- SQ. Feet2,150
16613 Chevalin St, Austin
- MLS® #4050231
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,150
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesNatural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Door-Multi
- # of Garages2
- ViewWoods, Greenbelt, Hill Country
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Pest Tubes in Walls
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Interior
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco, Frame
- Address16613 Chevalin St
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingSeer Rated 16+, Fresh Air Ventilation
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryBee Cave
- MiddleBee Cave Middle School
- HighLake Travis
Properties for Sale Similar to 16613 Chevalin St, Austin, TX
16617 Chevalin St
This Beautiful David Weekley Home "villanova" Plan Offers An Open Kitchen And Dining Experience And Boast A Wide Open Floor Plan With A Ton Of Windows That Bring The Outdoors Within. Spend An Evening Relaxing On Your Large Covered Porch With Famil...
7301 Jument Dr
This Beautiful David Weekley Homes "halden" Plan Offers An Incredible View Of The Hill Country And Boast A Wide Open Floor Plan With Tons Of Windows That Bring The Outdoors Within. Spend An Evening Relaxing On Your Covered Porch As You Take In The...
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 24th, 2019 at 11:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.