Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
621 Wesley Ridge Dr, Spicewood
PRICED TO SELL under $115 per sq ft- being sold “AS-IS”. Gated community - 4 BR, 4-1/2 BA, 3 car gar w/ Lake Travis views. Master & 2 BR's (plus two offices) upstairs. Huge master suite w/ fireplace. Multiple decks. Property backs to Muleshoe Bend Park. Huge game rm/guest suite over garage w/ separate entry incl full bath & kitchenette/bar area. Great opportunity for Short Term Rental income. Community tennis courts, pool, BBQ/park area, boat ramp & boat slips at marina for rent/sale as avail.
- MLS® #2120568
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,356
- Year Built2000
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Park, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities, BBQ Pit/Grill, Lake Privileges, Picnic Area, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Front
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- WaterfrontSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Partial, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionSee Agent, Interior, Sloped, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address621 Wesley Ridge Dr
- SubdivisionRidge Harbor
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Built-in Book Cases, In-Law Plan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Electric, Downdraft, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMarble Falls ISD
- ElementarySpicewood Elem.
- MiddleMarble Falls
- HighMarble Falls
Price Change History for 621 Wesley Ridge Dr, Spicewood, TX (MLS® #2120568)
|Price Reduced||$499,900||$35,000 (6.54%)|
|Price Reduced||$534,900||$15,000 (2.73%)|
|Price Reduced||$549,900||$25,100 (4.37%)|
|Price Reduced (from $599,900)||$575,000||$24,900 (4.15%)|
Property Listed by: Linda Welsh Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 14th, 2019 at 3:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.