Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- SQ. Feet3,156
5116 Texas Bluebell Dr, Spicewood
- MLS® #1241603
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,156
- Year Built2007
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Club House, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesSee Agent
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Door Opener, See Agent
- # of Garages3
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country
- Exterior FeaturesDecorative Pond, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Interior
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal, See Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Composition Shingle, Frame/Brick, Frame/Stone
- Address5116 Texas Bluebell Dr
- SubdivisionWest Cypress Hills Ph 01 Sec 01
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Security System - Owned, Shutters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Water Softener Owned, Built-In Oven(s), Double Oven, Water Heater Gas, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Log Lighter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementaryWest Cypress Hills
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Properties for Sale Similar to 5116 Texas Bluebell Dr, Spicewood, TX
5216 Cypress Ranch Blvd
Don't Miss This Beautiful 4 Bed, 4.5 Bath Home In Spicewood! Enjoy The Custom Arched Details In The Living Room Coupled With A Stone Fireplace! The Kitchen Features A Large Island With Seating & A Cooktop, Pristine Granite Counters, Breakfast Area...
5201 Texas Bluebell Dr
Enjoy Hill Country & All It Has To Offer, Beautiful Sunrises & Sunsets, Peaceful Privacy To Watch The Deer Graze Just Outside Your Fence. Feels Like The Country But Close To Restaurants, Shopping & Conveniences!
High Ceilings, Lots Of Natural Li...
5301 Cypress Ranch Blvd
Open & Bright Home Backs To Greenbelt With Hill Country Views. Great Room/kitchen Combo. Built-in Cabinetry, Crown Molding, And Large Windows. Two-sided Fireplace Between Rooms. Formal And Informal Dining, Plus Office Or Living. New Carpet 2018, N...
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 12th, 2019 at 8:16am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.