Our Career Development and Training Department provides opportunities for our sales associates to grow both professionally and personally. We provide introductory and ongoing training designed to enhance careers and optimize earnings. Upon joining our Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty Family, all agents ( experienced as well as newly licensed ) are assigned a career concierge to provide one on one support as they make the transition to our company.
We provide detailed, customized training and mentoring for those first 30 days while agents learn our technology, develop their business plan and see how our tech systems help reach their sphere and nurture new leads. Your career concierge, as well as the rest of of highly skilled and experienced support team, are here to offer support and assistance each step of the way.
New Agent Training Session
Our New Agent Training Program is the starting place for all new sales associates. All new agents must be licensed prior to the beginning of class.
All of our coaching is built on the Four Core Principles of our organization: Vision, Accountability, Personal Responsibility and Commitment.
- Designed to provide the fundamental skills necessary for a highly productive and satisfying real estate career.
- Designed to enhance the professionalism of each associate.
- Designed to provide hands-on learning experiences.
The purpose of this two-week program is to deliver an in-depth view of real estate practice as well as insight into our company and the programs we offer our agents. Our training includes Buyer Representation, Contract Negotiations, The Mortgage Loan Process, a Mock Closing, Inspections, , CMA Presentations, Role Playing, and much more. Participants leave training confident and enthusiastic about their new real estate career.
Training is held at our Central Office at 3303 Northland Dr., Suite 100.
A new training class begins approximately every six weeks. Contact the office for times and topics.
Email us today for more information about Agent Training opportunities with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty, or call: (512) 483-6000.
Ongoing Training and Education
- Regular, on-going training seminars designed to expand professional skills.
- Advanced, specialized training in business development, sales techniques and real estate marketing.
- Specialized training in business and resource management.
- Training in the use of technology to maximize productivity and income.
- Many classes are offered online via live webinar as well as in our Northland or Round Rock offices.
- Our agent support technology system offers a vast array of management and marketing tools designed to streamline your day-to-day business operation.
- Client management system
- Contact database
- Personalized Homefinding and Homeselling Presentations
- Marketing newsletters
- Prospecting tools
- Personalized web pages
- Time management resources