Psst. Whisper Listings Are More Common Than Ever And theyrsquo;re not only for the ultra-rich and famous A private sale mdash... Read More
Welcome to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty has a rich heritage. Our owners Rick and Dede Jenkins have been serving the Austin area for over 35 years. Being a locally recognized family owned business means a great deal to all of our clients. One of the cornerstones of our business is offering buyers and sellers the newest technology and marketing resources available. Tens of thousands of homeowners have bought and sold Austin homes for sale with our help.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty has 9 offices in and around the greater Austin Area. Our professional sales associates provide area buyers and sellers with the best in real estate services.
Our sales associates and staff support many local charities and community organizations and we are proud to sponsor the annual Sunshine Kids Teen Lake Escape.
Deliver on our value proposition through high touch, innovation and quality service.
Be the real estate franchise of choice.
To harness the power and quality of one the world's most respected brands in an effort to create confidence for all of our customers.
Respect for Each Other
Worthy of Trust
Search properties in and around Austin now! Our strong connection to the community has helped thousands of families relocate to & from this area. Start your home buying journey with our team today!
- Independently owned and operated
- Nine offices in and around the Austin metropolitan area
- Our goal:
- A comprehensive marketing program, including the top tools in the industry all centered around technology. Our platform is designed to facilitate the sale of real estate and the growth of your business.
Our Relocation Services
- Austin is a strong market for corporate relocation activity.
- Members of our Relocation Department counsel with thousands of relocating employees each year and assign agents to meet their homefinding and homeselling needs.
- Associates can apply to be a part of the Relocation Specialist team - training is free.
- A variety of relocation services for corporations, individuals, management companies, brokers and agents means more business opportunities.
- Industry-leading relocation services give sales associates an edge in a competitive marketplace.
Outbound Referral Management
- Our Relocation Department manages outbound referrals on behalf of the sales associate.
- Outbound referral management services include introduction to an affiliate broker in the destination or departure city, referral tracking, execution of the referral fee agreement & processing of the fee.
Stay A Step Ahead Of The Competition
You'll also find our web site to be a one-stop resource for your online real estate research. We're eager to tell you what we know about the Austin real estate market for condos or homes, or pre-construction, or whatever is most interesting at the moment - that's where you'll usually find us!
We delight in helping people succeed in this market, and when our clients come out of the transaction breathing that big sigh of relief, we're just as satisfied as they are.Have a look around and email us or call: 512-483-6000.
Try Out Our Custom Online Search Tools! Register With Us
Our Training Services
Our Career Development and Training Department provides opportunities for our sales associates to grow both professionally and personally. We provide introductory and ongoing training designed to enhance careers and optimize earnings. For more information visit our Careers page.
We believe that our agents are our most valuable asset. The resources of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty exist to support our agents as they serve our buyers and sellers.
Through the development and implementation of superior tools, strong support systems and effective leadership, our agents are equipped to provide a level of client service that sets the standard for our industry.
Introductory Training Programs
- Designed to provide the fundamental skills necessary for a highly productive and satisfying real estate career.
- Designed to enhance the professionalism of each associate.
- Designed to provide hands-on learning experiences.
Continuing Training and Education
- Regular, on-going training seminars designed to expand professional skills.
- Advanced, specialized training in business development, sales techniques and real estate marketing.
- Specialized training in business and resource management.
- Training in the use of technology to maximize productivity and income.
- Our agent support technology system offers a vast array of management and marketing tools designed to streamline your day-to-day business operation.
- Client management system
- Contact database
- Personalized Homefinding and Homeselling Presentations
- Marketing newsletters
- Prospecting tools
- Personalized web pages
- Time management resources
Our Website Features At A Glance:
- Quick Search for any property offered through MLS®
- Custom searches to filter only the TX property listings you are most interested in browsing
- Opt-in email alerts to new listings that match your specific search criteria
- Bookmark tools for saving all your favorite searches
- Instant Market Analysis Tool
- Mortgage and affordability calculators
- Information and resources for investors, out of town buyers & first time homebuyers
- New features added regularly
Don't Forget to view our Information About Brokerage Services Notice at the link below.
Latest From Our Blog...
Happy New YearWelcome to 2016 Now is the time for making goals, planning to see dreams become reality, and spending the nex... Read More
The new year is here. Most of us are thrilled with the thought of a new year. It means that there is another opportunity for drea... Read More