Check back for regularly updated blogs on Texas real estate, news, events, community items, hot home listings, advice for buyers ... Read More
Welcome to Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty has a rich heritage. We have been serving the Austin area for 33 years, first as Deanie Owens Company then as Prudential Owens Realty and in 2014 we became Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty. We offer our clients the newest technology and marketing resources available. Tens of thousands of homeowners have bought and sold Austin homes for sale with our help.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty has 9 offices in and around the greater Austin Area. Our professional sales associates provide area buyers and sellers with the best in real estate services.
Our sales associates and staff support many local charities and community organizations and we are proud to sponsor the annual Sunshine Kids Teen Lake Escape.
Search properties in and around Austin now! Our strong connection to the community has helped thousands of families relocate to & from this area. Start your home buying journey with our team today!
- Independently owned and operated
- Nine offices in and around the Austin metropolitan area
- Our goal: to be the #1 real estate firm in the Austin marketplace.
- A comprehensive marketing program, including the top tools in the industry all centered around technology. Our platform is designed to facilitate the sale of real estate and the growth of your business.
Our Relocation Services
- Austin is a strong market for corporate relocation activity.
- Members of our Relocation Department counsel with thousands of relocating employees each year and assign agents to meet their homefinding and homeselling needs.
- Associates can apply to be a part of the Relocation Specialist team - training is free.
- A variety of relocation services for corporations, individuals, management companies, brokers and agents means more business opportunities.
- Industry-leading relocation services give sales associates an edge in a competitive marketplace.
Outbound Referral Management
- Our Relocation Department manages outbound referrals on behalf of the sales associate.
- Outbound referral management services include introduction to an affiliate broker in the destination or departure city, referral tracking, execution of the referral fee agreement & processing of the fee.
Stay A Step Ahead Of The Competition
You'll also find our web site to be a one-stop resource for your online real estate research. We're eager to tell you what we know about the Austin real estate market for condos or homes, or pre-construction, or whatever is most interesting at the moment - that's where you'll usually find us!
We delight in helping people succeed in this market, and when our clients come out of the transaction breathing that big sigh of relief, we're just as satisfied as they are.Have a look around and email us or call: 512-483-6000.
Try Out Our Custom Online Search Tools! Register With Us
Our Training Services
Our Career Development and Training Department provides opportunities for our sales associates to grow both professionally and personally. We provide introductory and ongoing training designed to enhance careers and optimize earnings. For more information visit our Careers page.
We believe that our agents are our most valuable asset. The resources of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Texas Realty exist to support our agents as they serve our buyers and sellers.
Through the development and implementation of superior tools, strong support systems and effective leadership, our agents are equipped to provide a level of client service that sets the standard for our industry.
Introductory Training Programs
- Designed to provide the foundational skills necessary for a highly productive and satisfying real estate career.
- Designed to enhance the professionalism of each associate.
- Designed to provide hands-on learning experiences.
Continuing Training and Education
- Regular, on-going training seminars designed to expand professional skills.
- Advanced, specialized training in business development, sales techniques and real estate marketing.
- Specialized training in business and resource management.
- Training in the use of technology to maximize productivity and income.
- Our agent support technology system offers a vast array of management and marketing tools designed to streamline your day-to-day business operation.
- Client management system
- Contact database
- Personalized Homefinding and Homeselling Presentations
- Marketing newsletters
- Prospecting tools
- Personalized web pages
- Time management resources
Our Website Features At A Glance:
- Quick Search for any property offered through MLS®
- Custom searches to filter only the TX property listings you are most interested in browsing
- Opt-in email alerts to new listings that match your specific search criteria
- Bookmark tools for saving all your favorite searches
- Home Valuation Tool
- Mortgage and affordability calculators
- Information and resources for investors, out of town buyers & first time homebuyers
- New features added regularly